DawgHouse Fan Wear is Your Opportunity to Purchase Custom Gear
You can choose the garment, color, and logo. Whether your logo choice is for a specific sport, the faculty/staff logo, or a Saint Ursula logo, it will look great! The window to order Fan Wear is open from now through Friday, March 19 at 3:00 p.m. Please visit the Fan Wear Section of the DawgHouse online store to order custom garments! Delivery of orders generally takes two weeks from the date the order window closes. You will be notified via email when your order is ready to be picked up from the DawgHouse. Due to COVID-19, some orders have been taking a little bit longer. Go Bulldogs!
Class of 2025 Freshmen Fittings
Freshmen Fittings for the Class of 2025 will be by appointment this year and are a great way to see and try on all uniform items. This one-on-one appointment helps each new student find the best fit for uniform skirts, polos, cardigans, and sweatshirts. Uniform items can be purchased at the end of the Fitting, or an order can be placed online at a later time. All Fittings must be completed by the end of May. Please note that there will be no fittings during June and July. Choose your appointment time at the following link: https://calendly.com/dawghousepickatime/30min
General DawgHouse Shopping Hours and Guidelines
Due to COVID-19 and for the foreseeable future, the DawgHouse is open for guests BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and DawgHouse hours are limited.
It is important for guests who would like to come to the DawgHouse for their uniform and spirit wear needs to schedule a time slot in advance of your visit. Please schedule a time to visit the DawgHouse through Calendy Pick-a-Time.
We are abiding by recommended health guidelines for the safety of guests as well as those in the SUA community. Please adhere to the following guidelines that will be strictly followed:
· Guests must use the front door of the Keller Center on the corner of McMillan and Bell Streets. There is a doorbell to the left of the double doors.
· Guests are limited to the person that makes the appointment. In some cases, a parent/caregiver can attend with their daughter/student.
· Guests must use sanitizer on their hands upon entering the building.
· Guests must wear masks.
· Guests' temperatures will be taken prior to admittance to the DawgHouse.
· Guests agree to a maximum of 15 minutes for the appointment.
· Credit cards will be the only method of payment accepted.
Questions, please email email@example.com