DawgHouse Holiday Shopping Information
The DawgHouse hours for the holidays are as follows:
Thanksgiving Break - Closed November 23 through November 27
FREE SHIPPING ON ONLINE ORDERS November 25 through December 12 with this code: WCXQE9F5UCV1 - one coupon per guest. Not valid on Group Spirit Wear orders.
Special Shopping Day - Sunday, December 6, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by appointment - see link below.
Christmas Order Deadline - Saturday, December 12 - this is the last day that orders can be placed to be filled prior to the DawgHouse closing for Christmas Break.
Christmas Break - December 15 through January 4
Class of 2025 Hoodies and T-shirts are here!
Do you have an up and coming Bulldog? Get her one of the limited edition hoodies or t-shirts! These are a great Christmas gift!
DawgHouse Shopping Hours and Guidelines
Due to COVID-19 and for the foreseeable future, the DawgHouse is open for guests BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and DawgHouse hours are limited.
It is important for guests who would like to come to the DawgHouse for their uniform and spirit wear needs to schedule a time slot in advance of your visit. Please schedule a time to visit the DawgHouse through Calendy Pick-a-Time.
We are abiding by recommended health guidelines for the safety of guests as well as those in the SUA community. Please adhere to the following guidelines that will be strictly followed:
· Guests must use the front door of the Keller Center on the corner of McMillan and Bell Streets. There is a doorbell to the left of the double doors.
· Guests are limited to the person that makes the appointment. In some cases, a parent/caregiver can attend with their daughter/student.
· Guests must use sanitizer on their hands upon entering the building.
· Guests must wear masks.
· Guests' temperatures will be taken prior to admittance to the DawgHouse.
· Guests agree to a maximum of 15 minutes for the appointment.
· Credit cards will be the only method of payment accepted.
Questions, please email email@example.com