DawgHouse Shopping Hours and Guidelines
Due to COVID-19 and for the foreseeable future, the DawgHouse is open for guests BY APPOINTMENT ONLY and DawgHouse hours are limited.
It is important for guests who would like to come to the DawgHouse for their uniform and spirit wear needs to schedule a time slot in advance of your visit. Please schedule a time to visit the DawgHouse through Calendy Pick-a-Time.
We are abiding by recommended health guidelines for the safety of guests as well as those in the SUA community. Please adhere to the following guidelines that will be strictly followed:
· Guests must use the front door of the Keller Center on the corner of McMillan and Bell Streets. There is a doorbell to the left of the double doors.
· Guests are limited to the person that makes the appointment. In some cases, a parent/caregiver can attend with their daughter/student.
· Guests must use sanitizer on their hands upon entering the building.
· Guests must wear masks.
· Guests' temperatures will be taken prior to admittance to the DawgHouse.
· Guests agree to a maximum of 15 minutes for the appointment.
· Credit cards will be the only method of payment accepted.
Questions, please email email@example.com
Fan Wear Ordering
The window to order Fan Wear will be open from now until Friday, August 21 at 3:00 p.m. Please visit our Fan Wear Section of the DawgHouse online store to order custom garments! You can choose the garment, color, and logo. Choose a specific sport logo, faculty/staff logo, or a Saint Ursula logo. Delivery of orders generally take two weeks from the date the order window closes. You will be notified via email when your order is ready to be picked up from the DawgHouse. Go Bulldogs!
Online Ordering and Delivery
You can purchase uniform and spirit wear items through our online store – The DawgHouse at Saint Ursula Academy – as well as in person. Orders require a 24-hour turnaround. Order delivery via USPS or FedEx can be chosen. In-store order pick-up is also an option. If you choose in-store order pick up, you will need to choose a time to pick up your order through Calendy Pick-a-Time.
Kroger Community Rewards
Link your Kroger Rewards card to Saint Ursula Academy by registering your rewards number to our Non-Profit Organization (NPO) Number, GC061. Every time you make a Kroger purchase, Kroger makes a donation to SUA! You get to keep all of your Fuel Points and Rewards too!