The UC Mammogram Van will be on the Saint Ursula campus on Wednesday, May 12, 2021 from 9:30 am-12:30 am in the East Quad parking lot. SUA family members and friends are invited to schedule an appointment.
INSURANCE: The UC Mammogram Van accepts several insurances including Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial insurance including, but not limited to, Anthem, Humana, United Healthcare, Aetna, Cigna, and several more. They also have funds allocated towards uninsured women paid by UC Health at 100%.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Mammograms are recommended for women 35 years of age and older or 25 with a significant family history. All women must have a primary care physician, gynecologist or nurse practitioner following their care.
COVID-19 PROCEDURES: To ensure the safety and comfort of each patient, the UC Health mobile unit has implemented the following processes:
• Patients will be pre registered upon arrival to avoid contact with registration. Appointments are made by calling 513-584-PINK (7465)
• They request all patients arrive with a mask, if no mask, one will be provided
• Upon patient arrival (prior to entering mobile unit), temperature will be obtained and COVID-19 screening questions will be asked
• They request that patients arrive with their insurance card and photo ID in hand
• Patients will be escorted directly to the dressing room
• Increased time ranges will occur between appointments to ensure minimal physical contact and proper cleaning of the dressing room and screening equipment
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns: SUA Nurse Wynta White, Ext. 141.